Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The meeting is over..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It all worked out...I guess. I never expected us to be allowed to date, so all we were going for was letting us hang out in group settings. Well, we can hang out. In fact, everything went the way I wanted it too.....but it doesn't feel right. In fact, I almost feel just as bad as I did the night I was told not to contact her at all. It's weird. I can't really explain how I feel or why.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you mind if I ask what religion this is?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no offence man, but if you're feeling bad about something like that, then they've definately crammed somethign wrong into your head, you shouldn't feel bad! It's awesome news! it coudl be even better, but it's great!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear things worked out.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I missed the rest of the Romeo and Juliet story... I had no idea that kind of archaic mindset still existed... but then again, arranged marriages are still done...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •